NEW: for all registered participants: 66 presentations are available for download here:
Dear Attendees, dear Colleagues,
Welcome to the 2020 PDT&PD update conference!
Due to COVID-19, it will be an E-CONGRESS
Date: November 5 and 6, 2020, 9 am to 9 pm CET (NY: 3 am to 3 pm, Tokyo: 4 pm to 4 am)
The Nancy (SFPMed & Progepi) and Munich Teams jointly organize this e-congress to enable a smooth continuation of the successful Brixen follow-up conference series.
The e-congress PDT2020 will
• be free of charge, but a registration will be mandatory
• be restricted to two days: Thursday and Friday, November 5 and 6, 2020
• have contributions of 15 (12+3) min (invited), 10 (7+3) min (regular) and 3 min (“single slide poster”). Presentation style will be announced later.
• have all contributions visible for 2 weeks for all registered participants
• give already submitted abstracts priority, if confirmed until September 13
• accept new submissions thereafter, as long as slots are available
The classic rhythm will start again in 2022, the next editions will be held in Nancy in 2022 and in Kochel in 2024.
If you have already submitted an abstract, you will soon get a personalized email, asking you to confirm or decline your contribution. Please do so as soon as possible, so that we can design the final program.
For any questions do not hesitate to contact us.
Hoping to “see” you in November
The organizing committee